- Introduction to Dermal Fillers in Aesthetic Medicine
- Key Concepts in Aesthetics
- Understanding, Choosing and Purchasing Dermal Filler
- Injection Techniques
- Aesthetics of Nasolabial Fold
- Aesthetics of Melolabial Fold
- Aesthetics of Upper Lip Lines
- Aesthetics of Frown Lines
- Consultation Process – Nasolabial, Melolabial and Frown Lines
- Consultation Process – Upper Lip Lines
- Facial Anatomy
- Glabellar Anatomy
- Treating the Nasolabial Fold
- Treating the Melolabial Fold
- Treating the Frown Line
- Treating the Cheek Lines
- Treating Upper Lip Lines
- Foundation Dermal Fillers – Core Knowledge Quiz
eLearning Foundation Course
Video Introduction by Dr Tim Pearce
Dermal Fillers Foundation Course
The eLearning Dermal Fillers Foundation Course is designed to provide the core knowledge and skills required to safely and effectively treat the face with dermal fillers.
From consultation and consent to product types, facial assessment and crucial anatomy. Injection strategies covering facial lines, wrinkles and folds.
Take your practical training to the next level, with Dr Tim Pearce.
Who is it For?
Dr Tim Pearce’s eLearning courses are aimed at medical professionals and do not replace the need for practical face-to-face training, which this course is designed to complement. This course is not suitable for non-medical practitioners and all medical practitioners should also seek practical hands-on training, which is available at skinvivatraining.com, before purchasing eLearning.
The Dermal Fillers Foundation eLearning course is fully accredited by the CPD Certification Service for 3 hours theory online CPD hours/points.
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Dr Tim Pearce is so confident you will love the e-learning courses that we’re giving you a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Any new modules or material will be added to your account automatically, so there’s no need to buy another course to get the very latest content.
This course is recognised by specialist UK insurance brokers Cosmetic Insure.